ER Editor: Stew Peters introduces this video interview with a solid summary of John O’Looney’s plausible claims he made in a recent interview with Australia’s Max Igan, claims which are backed up by other funeral directors and doctors. We published this all here with notes:
UK Funeral Director Talks Turkey with Max Igan: ‘Delta Variant’ Is Vaccine Injury, NHS Staff Know [VIDEO]
Here’s an update from John:
- O’Looney: The vaccine method being used is the ‘advocate’ method: suppose you have 100 vaccines in a tray, and 85 are placebo whereas the remaining 15 are designed to maim and kill. The 85 recipients that are fine are your advocates for the vaccine, whereas the 15 that become sick and ill are your ‘Covid’ deaths. And they’ve already warned us that the vaccines aren’t fully effective.
- So how are they going to nail people who’ve had a placebo vaccine? With the regular boosters for the next 3-5 years.
- Peters: Are the non-placebo vaccines all kill shots? O’Looney: There’s a range in there because clients of O’Looney have had a very different range of symptoms.
- He feels as if he’s conducting funerals for murder victims.
- Karen Kingston said this week that if kids become injected, she doesn’t know how they’ll survive. O’Looney totally agrees with this statement. O’Looney just attended a meeting in London with a prominent MP and top lawyers and scientists like Prof. Dolores Cahill (pictured) and others. They fully expect a lot of deaths globally among the vaccinated in October to December. Children are expected to die, especially from heart inflammation, which will be labelled as a new virulent strain of ‘Covid’. New strains have been conveniently appearing every few weeks. Civil unrest is expected as some people realize they’ve been lied to. Parents with dead kids aren’t likely to buy the variant story. And that’s the excuse they’re looking for to introduce martial law. Once that’s introduced, they’ll go door-to-door vaccinating people or taking them away. The vaccinated who are sick will appreciate this removal of neighbours because they’ll hold them responsible for their own vaccine-induced sickness. This is a consensus view among the people he spoke to in London recently. Unless we can convince the ‘advocates’ for the vaccines that they’ve been lied to. It’s been a well-funded, well-orchestrated elaborate lie.
- Internment camps such as HMP Wellingborough (see image) are new, yet for years in the UK there has only been talk of prison overcrowding. How, when times are bad economically, they’re finding the funds to build these sorts of prisons? Peters: In the US, for the CDC there are ‘green zones’ where it is ‘safe’ to go. What is keeping mass amounts of people from understanding what is going on? O’Looney: It’s like a Stockholm syndrome, of people who trust, who’ve had the vaccine and they’re fine. It’s a well-organized scheme where effective treatments have been suppressed and nurses have been bullied to administer Midazolam in the carehomes. People are beginning to wake up, but it means the government and those perpetrating this are going to up their game. For example, he’s received e-mails from parents where they’ve only been notified at noon that day that their children are going to be vaccinated. Around 50 funeral directors have reached out to him, but they’re terrified because they know what’s going on.
- He wants to be on the record for saying all this because he know his days are numbered. Thousands of people have reached out to him, corroborating what he’s saying.
- Peters: Who are ‘they’? O’Looney: It’s a global movement because all governments are saying the same thing, using slightly different methods to achieve the same objectives. Our grandfathers fought and died for what is happening in Australia. We signed the Nuremberg treaty but that has no value anymore. They’ve taken away the right to bodily autonomy. It’s a systemic problem among medical people, journalists, etc. Peters: how does the healthcare system benefit from being in lockstep with this? O’Looney: do the people in the healthcare system or local government not imagine they’re going to be next?
- Peters: There’s going to be a rage amongst people coming up this fall who get sick. … O’Looney: Military personnel have also reached out to him to express the growing dissent among them. “They’re going to regret they trained us so well” he was told. At what point is it acceptable to defend yourself against a deadly attack – legally? A nurse, Michelle, told him how families have been bribed into putting their loved ones on a death pathway by promising them time spent with them – these people have made bad judgements just through grief. She said, ‘They stood and clapped on doorsteps for us, and when they realize what we’ve done, they’ll stone us to death.’
- It’s pointless reasoning with governments. We need to reason with the advocates (those not hurt by the vaccines so far) to get them on side. We need to be prepared for what’s coming next.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
85% “saline” jabs make for Coronavirus advocates that need boater shots.