ER Editor: The Duran team note at the outset at how restricted their discussion is regarding the virus, masks, medicine, etc. They are limited, therefore, as to what they can discuss on Youtube because of the censorship. Here’s an overview:
- Stealth-like, there is no social distancing by US elites by elites, Fauci, official funerals, etc. Yet there are all these confusing and restrictive policies being rolled out in so many countries.
- The medical advice advising against socialisation, yet that BLM protests can be attended is simply confusing. Just as the opposite advice on the utility of mask-wearing! Govts everywhere are doing U-turns all the time. Is it a health crisis, economic crisis, or what? People as a result become exasperated, which is expressing itself in mass protests.
- Berlin protests: these protests are surprising because Germany is a law-abiding place – Germans believe what they are told generally speaking. But more restrictions in the face of a declining pandemic is making people distrust and impatient.
- London protests: it’s the same only worse as, in the UK, people don’t have the same degree of trust to start with, but the govt messages have been even more contradictory, with the result of sporadic lockdowns being imposed in Leicester and the north-west around Manchester. The education policy is a complete mess, so that students can’t take their final exams. Universities are in crisis, too, because advice is contradictory. London is having an epidemic of ‘raves’ with young people. BLM protests are another expression of this frustration. If we move toward another lockdown, there will be an explosion.
- Melbourne curfew & lockdown: It was implemented so fast. Policies to MANAGE the crisis seem to be entirely incoherent; our governments are lost. They have stopped governing and are hollowed out by globalisation. Govts can do police controls and lockdowns, but they can’t seem to manage from a policy perspective. It’s odd how mask-wearing wasn’t compulsory during the lockdown, but now it is! Govts have lost their way.
- When govts feel they’re losing control, which seems to be the case now, they don’t have the levers to govern so they look for authoritarian responses, e.g. mandatory masks, curfews and lockdowns imposed overnight. There’s no pilot in our governments. To APPEAR to be in control, you impose an authoritarian solution. If UK people feel there is no end to this, by the autumn there might be massive protests. The UK Govt has already been warned that it’s risking riots, according to MSM reports.
London protests, Berlin protests and Melbourne lockdown (Video)
The Duran Quick Take: Episode 620
Some 45 police officers were reportedly injured in Berlin on Saturday as they tried to break up a large gathering of people demonstrating against coronavirus restrictions, including the face mask requirement.
Three of the officers were being treated in hospital, Berlin police said in a statement.
More than 130 people were arrested, for offenses including resisting arrest, breach of the peace and the use of unconstitutional symbols.
Saturday’s protests, through the streets of the German capital, went ahead despite a new spike in domestic cases, and warnings that Europe is being hit by a second wave.
The police said they deployed 1,100 officers to monitor the rally and later disperse the crowd of up to 20,000 people, which was widely criticized for not wearing masks or observing social distancing.
Berlin Mayor Michael Müller sharply criticized the protesters saying they had not considered the facts and thus risked the health of other people.
Support Free Speech:
Subscribe to The Duran on YouTube – Find us on BitChute.
The Duran Audio Podcast:
Follow on Soundcloud – Subscribe on iTunes.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.