ER Editor: Our pets don’t need those toxins in vaccines and allopathic medications any more than we do. Holistic and integrative medicine, including detoxifying treatments, are very beneficial for animals, as well as for us.
Here are some of the points made from the very entertaining podcast below:
- So much disease is caused by toxins in our systems.
- ‘The doctor doesn’t heal the body, nature does.’
- Chemical suppression of symptoms, that the body naturally produces, causes cancer.
- Cancer in cats: the rabies vaccine is typically given, and that is usually where the cancer grows. And cutting it out doesn’t fix the problem; it will simply grow back. Vaccine adjuvants are creating the problem in cats.
- They do make adjuvant-free vaccines for cats. Aluminum and mercury are the common problematic adjuvants.
- Why are we vaccinating a great dane and a chihuahua with the same quantity of vaccine and over-frequently?
- Why are we vaccinating dogs and cats every year or every 3 years for rabies and other diseases when they know that immunity can last AT LEAST 5, 7 or more years? Titer tests make more sense than automatic vaccination.
- Cancer in animals has quadrupled over the years because of over-vaccination.
- Paediatricians make 50% of their salary from mandated ‘wellness’ visits, which includes a heavy schedule of vaccines. Vaccines, as well as some other things, also constitute 50% of a vet’s income.
- Vets should focus their visits on MAINTAINING HEALTH, not disease.
- 80-85% of diseases in dogs have auto-immune problems, where the body attacks itself. Vaccinated dogs are mostly the ones who develop these problems according to studies. Over-vaccination will blow out an animal’s immune system.
- The animals studies field is lacking comparative studies between vaccinated and non-vaccinated animals.
- Conventional medicine and natural medicine should be integrated.
‘Dog Doc’ Marty Goldstein Tells RFK, Jr. About Holistic Pet Care + Harms of Over Vaccinating
Dr. Marty Goldstein told RFK, Jr. on the “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” that the adjuvants in pet vaccines, which often contain ingredients like aluminum and mercury, are linked to pet cancers including Feline Injection-Site Sarcoma.
The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It’s free.
Dr. Marty Goldstein, a graduate from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine and co-founder of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association, is a leader in using conventional and alternative methods to provide integrative holistic pet care for animals.
Goldstein, also known as the “Dog Doc,” began his career as a conventional veterinarian but has spent his life understanding how to “integrate” alternative therapies to preserve good health and return sick animals to a natural state of good health.
Goldstein told Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on the “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” that health is not what you put into your body, but what you allow your body to get rid of.
“Detoxification on a physical level,” said Goldstein. “So much disease is caused by toxicity.”
Goldstein talks about some of his successes in using treatments such as acupuncture and a healthy, raw food diet to heal animals, as well as the harm caused by over vaccinating pets. Adjuvants in vaccines, which may contain ingredients such as aluminum and mercury, are linked to cancer in cats, said Goldstein.
Feline Injection-Site Sarcoma is a vaccine adverse event that results in the development of a malignant tumor. No matter how many times you remove it, it will always grow back, he said.
Goldstein told RFK, Jr.:
“I witnessed the incidents of cancer in dogs in my career triple or quadruple since I graduated Cornell. What used to be a disease solely of the old is now a disease of the young. Something is wrong in the educational system with conventional medicine. I’m not anti-medicine, I’m not anti-vaccine. I am pro-sanity and pro-knowledge.”
To find an integrative veterinarian near you, visit the AHVMA’s vet finder.
Listen to the interview here:
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.