ER Editor: We just discovered a shocking fact buried in the list of care home deaths following vaccination below. And it isn’t that almost 50% of the residents of a Spanish care home died following the vaccine! It is that the Covid vaccine is being GIVEN TO PALLIATIVE CARE RESIDENTS. Such people are usually close to dying anyway, so why are they being given a vaccine at all? Just when you think things couldn’t get any more crazy or sinister …
46 residents in Spanish nursing home die after receiving COVID-19 vaccine
Health authorities have reportedly halted the administering of the second shot of Pfizer’s vaccine
LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
The Ministry of Housing and Families intervened in the private facility, which houses up to 145 residents and where local media reported on February 4th that a further 28 of 94 residents, as well as 12 staff members, had tested positive for COVID-19.
At another nursing home in the same southwestern Spanish province, in Novo Sancti Petri, in Chiclani, 22 elderly residents died and 103 were infected following a vaccination campaign.
Similar outbreaks and death clusters following vaccination have been reported across the globe, including:
- 29 elderly people died in Norway shortly after receiving Pfizer’s vaccination.
- 13 deaths among 40 residents following vaccination at one nursing home in Germany were dismissed as “tragic coincidence.”
- 10 deaths in a German palliative care patients within hours to four days of COVID-19 vaccination were deemed a “coincidence.”
- 22 of 72 residents of a nursing home in Basingstoke, England have died following vaccination.
- 24 seniors at a nursing home in Syracuse, NY were reported to have died from COVID-19 as of January 9, 2021 despite having been vaccinated beginning December 22, 2020.
- 10 cases of COVID-19 were reported on January 28 among seniors who had received both doses of Pfizer’s vaccine at one care home in Stockholm, Sweden. The residents were vaccinated on December 27 and again on January 19.
- The COVID-19 death toll in the small British enclave of Gibraltar numbered 16 before it launched its Pfizer vaccination campaign on January 10, 2021 and then shot up to 53 deaths 10 days later and to 70 seven days after that. According to a Reuters report, the Gibraltar Health Authority declared there was “no evidence at all of any causal link” between 6 of the deaths that were investigated and the Pfizer’s vaccine, despite the individuals having tested negative for Covid-19 before vaccination, but positive “in the days immediately after.”
- 4,500 COVID-19 cases in Israel occurred in patients after they had received one dose of Pfizer’s vaccine and 375 of those vaccinated patients required hospitalization, Israeli news media reported on January 12.
- Seven adults living in a care home in Saskatoon tested positive for coronavirus a week after residents were vaccinated at the Sherbrooke Community Centre, the CBC reported. There were no positive cases at the time of vaccination.
- Seven residents at a Montreal long-term care facility tested positive for Covid-19 within 28 days of being vaccinated with Pfizer’s vaccine, prompting the province of Quebec to delay the second Pfizer dose.
- Abercorn Care Home in Scotland, which began COVID-19 vaccinations on December 14, 2020 was home to an outbreak of the virus by January 10 and the National Health Service for the region refused to comment on whether vaccinated residents were ill. A care home staff group founder told the Scottish Daily Record: “We have had members of our group whose parents have had the vaccine and then two weeks later have tested positive for coronavirus.”
- All of the residents at a home in Inverness, Scotland were vaccinated against COVID-19 early in January, but 17 became infected with the virus after the first dose.
The UK Medical Freedom Alliance – a group of doctors, scientists, lawyers and other professionals who advocate for informed consent in the United Kingdom – published an urgent open letter to Nadhim Zahawi, Minister for COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment, Matt Hancock, the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, and two vaccine oversight agencies calling for an immediate audit of the deaths following vaccination in the U.K.
The group refers to graphs showing a surge in care home deaths and cites data from the Office for National Statistics that residents’ deaths tripled in the two weeks between 8th and 22nd January 2021 at a time when there was a massive increase in the rate of vaccinations in care homes.
Graphs for Israel, Ireland, Bahrain and Jordan show a similar correlation.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.