ER Editor: What is going on in the UK? Why has the ENTIRE UK establishment turned against Biden, when they were formerly completely on his side? They loathed Trump, after all; the UK media were fully on the side of Russiagate, especially as some UK players were fully implicated in the plot. They were all mightily relieved when Trump left; now, anger is off the scale against Biden. Why?
Here are notes on the discussion by The Duran team of Alex Christoforou and Alexander Mercouris:
- Tony Blair has written a scathing op-ed piece against Biden calling him an imbecile. Members of the British cabinet are calling Biden senile, the MSM are calling him ‘Sleepy Joe’.
- First, these people love war and are angry that the war in Afghanistan has ended. But more than that, the White House has shown complete contempt for Britain by not consulting the UK government on the Afghanistan withdrawal. So they went to all that trouble to get rid of Trump; now they are feeling betrayed by Biden’s treatment of them.
- Christoforou: Tucker Carlson was also noting how US Pentagon staff and others were gunning for Biden, too, to usher in some sort of Kamala Harris presidency. Normally, the UK and US deep states are very connected – from the same universities, organizations, etc. and behind the same plots (Russiagate, etc.). So all of a sudden, they’re ALL on the same page yet again.
- Mercouris: Given Britain’s dependence on the US, it’s inconceivable that they’re not being told to do this by Washington. Both sides ARE pretty much joined at the hip. UK criticisms of Biden will be reflected on the American side. Biden has made some heretical statements which have antagonized the deep state, such as when he said that the US is not in the business of ‘democracy-promotion’ – he blew out 30 years of neocon deep state policy abroad, which is to effect regime change. Yet the deep state are a core part of his constitutency and support base. The deep state put him in power. So when Tucker says the knives are out for Biden, this is probably true.
- It all shows how war is a central integrating mechanism binding both deep states on either side of the Atlantic. So they now have reason to act against him.
- Christoforou: but he was scripted to say all this. His speech was clearly crafted. So was this written to get Biden into this kind of trouble? Biden was always a place-holder president against Trump in 2020. He was always dispensable, and now his time has probably come.
- With Blair, are we seeing the Clinton side of the camp coming out? Blair rose in the shadow of the Clintons and was close to them. Is this Clintonite revenge against Obama’s candidate, Biden? Is this in-fighting within the Democrat Party?
The Duran: Episode 1070
Tony Blair calls US Afghanistan withdrawal ‘imbecilic’ – What, then, was the Bush-Blair invasion of 2001?
See this piece by Neil Clark for RT titled Tony Blair calls US Afghanistan withdrawal ‘imbecilic’ – What, then, was the Bush-Blair invasion of 2001?
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.