Covid is a pandemic of the wealthier highly vaccinated nations
A preprint study published in November 2022 revealed that the higher the countrywide covid vaccination rate, the higher the covid deaths.
The study also found the higher the covid testing and more stringent the covid measures, the higher the covid deaths. In contrast, the higher the use of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the lower the covid deaths.
Covid is a pandemic of wealthier and higher vaccinated nations.
Global Covid-19 Pandemic Outcomes: Dissecting a Failed Strategy
By Joel Smalley
THIS preprint analysis of 108 countries is apparently close to being peer-reviewed. Its summary findings are important and may come as a surprise to those who have not been carefully monitoring the data as it emerged and reading the research, much of which only appeared on Substack.
- Higher countrywide covid-19 vaccination rates »» higher covid-19 deaths per country population. [statistically significant to 1% confidence level]
- Higher country healthcare costs per capita »» higher covid-19 deaths per country population. [statistically significant to 1% confidence level]
- Higher annual income per capita »» higher covid-19 deaths per country population. [statistically significant to 1% confidence level]
- Higher countrywide covid-19 testing »» higher covid-19 deaths per country population. [statistically significant to 1% confidence level]
- Higher country covid response stringency (mandates, masking, social distancing, curfews, quarantine, business/school closings, banning or limiting public gatherings, lockdowns, travel ban, contact tracing, and PCR testing) »» higher covid-19 deaths per country population. [statistically significant to 5% confidence level]
- Higher countrywide hydroxychloroquine use »» lower covid-19 deaths per country population. [statistically significant to 10% confidence level]
- Higher countrywide ivermectin use »» lower covid-19 deaths per country population. [not statistically significant]
Since these papers have a habit of disappearing from public servers, here is a copy for download:
It would seem that there was only a covid pandemic in countries that were rich enough for their government’s ill-conceived interventions to have a material impact on mortality and to shun the cheapest, safest and most widely available early treatments.
Every single policy not only failed to mitigate death from the virus but evidently made the situation worse. All social distancing policies, zealous testing and, worst of all, the subjection of populations to participate in a mass medical experiment without proper consent, resulted in increased mortality.
Is it only with the benefit of hindsight that we now know this? Absolutely not. The evidence was clear within weeks of every intervention, hampered only by the untimely provision of the necessary data by the public “authorities” and the illegitimate censorship of “misinformation” by the mainstream media.
Further reading: Covid-19: The Evidence revisited – summer 2022, HART Group, 10 November 2022
Will you now hold all of those responsible accountable for these failures?
It starts by making it clear to your local MP. And it escalates from there…
About the Author
Joel Smalley is a blockchain architect and an early-stage, polymath data-driven technologist. He has a background in capital markets, biotechnology, retail payments and blockchain architecture. He conducts pro bono Covid data analysis for legal challenges and independent media seeking the truth. He regularly publishes articles on his Substack ‘Dead Man Talking’ which you can subscribe to HERE.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Leave a Reply