The Corbett Report: Patrick Wood Unpacks Technocracy
By Patrick Wood
Yesterday, I was interviewed for one hour by James Corbett for the Corbett Report, primarily showcasing my book, Technocracy: The Hard Road to World Order.
If you wonder about purchasing and reading this book, listen to the interview first and then decide!
Because Corbett lives in Japan, he has a more clear view of Technocracy than most Americans, and in my opinion, he really understands the big picture, the players and the implications for the future of the world.
- Technocracy as a scientific dictatorship run via technology, to replace Capitalism and free enterprise
- The role of David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski
- Technocracy / UN Sustainable Development / AOC’s Green New Deal
- Why has China risen to such prominence? How does its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) trade and infrastructure project fit in with Technocracy?
- Nation states vs. city states
- What is the connection between Technocracy, UN Sustainable Development and climate change?
- Price-based monetary system (capitalism) vs. resource-based economic system (land, water, electricity, mining, etc.) based on energy credits that function like money
- Replacement of the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency by the ‘earth dollar’?
ER recommends other articles by Activist Post