ER Editor: We urge readers to watch this 17-minute video by economist, Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, who has spent his career examining the impact of the economy on the state of health. There is an intimate relationship. Here are some of the points raised:
- This is perhaps the most serious crisis in modern history; it’s unprecedented in world history.
- WHO and other organizations have ordered national governments to partially or wholly close down economies on the justification of the coronavirus. It’s suicidal.
- Our economy is the reproduction of real life.
- It’s essentially the impoverishment of the globe in different ways, and a dramatic loss of life, especially in developing countries.
- There are powerful financial groups who want this lockdown to continue – the more it continues, the more they benefit from picking up the pieces of a bankrupt economy by destroying small- and medium-sized enterprises. Bankruptcy is simply good for business.
- The other agenda is from Big Pharma: a multi-billion dollar vaccination program. Vaccine tests are already underway. They want different populations around the world to be vaccinated. What they are not mentioning in the MSM are the different cures and remedies against COVID-19.
- Fauci in a prestigious, peer-reviewed journal has described the clinical consequences of COVID-19 much like an outbreak of seasonal influenza. The WHO has said something similar. These statements are not reflected in news reports. Fauci has now changed his mind on the impact of the virus, which HAS gotten MSM coverage.
- Statistical estimates of the disease are now wholly unreliable. Now we have medical doctors speaking out, especially on the scandal of death certificates to reflect COVID deaths as much as possible.
- The global economy and national economies are the basis for sustaining human life. People are being denied the right to employment, creating mass unemployment. These effects are dramatic in developing countries, and now a rich country like the US has food banks. Trade structures are now being affected.
- Why haven’t the labour unions reacted on the issue of right to work?
Going BACK to work is actually critical in fighting AGAINST the virus. It is a major mistake of disastrous proportions to close DOWN an economy in order to fight a virus.
Video: COVID-19: Closing Down the Economy Is Not the Solution
Millions of people have lost their jobs, and their lifelong savings. In developing countries, poverty and despair prevail.
While the lockdown is presented to public opinion as the sole means to resolving a global public health crisis, its devastating economic and social impacts are casually ignored.
The unspoken truth is that the novel coronavirus provides a pretext to powerful financial interests and corrupt politicians to precipitate the entire World into a spiral of mass unemployment, bankruptcy and extreme poverty.
This is the true picture of what is happening.
How is it being implemented? The fear campaign plays a key role. The lockdown is presented to national governments as the sole solution.
The economy is the basis for the reproduction of real life.
It is also the basis for upholding public health endeavors.
This closing down operation affects production and supply lines of goods and services, investment activities, exports and imports, wholesale and retail trade, consumer spending, the closing down of schools, colleges and universities, research institutions, etc.
In turn it leads almost immediately to mass unemployment, bankruptcies of small and medium sized enterprises, a collapse in purchasing power, widespread poverty and famine.
VIDEO: COVID: Closing Down the Economy is not the Solution
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.