ER Editor: First off, we HIGHLY recommend this piece of March 10 by Mike Whitney for the Unz Review, titled Operation Vaxx-All Deplorables: Codename; “Satan’s Poker”, which examines in-depth the current, atrocious situation in Israel. The article contains an interview of Gilad Atzmon by David Scott of UK Column and Northern Exposure, which we are re-issuing here:
This is mentioned in the article below, but we remind readers of the Council of Europe’s ruling in January 2021. See Council of Europe Decrees Vaccines Must Not be Mandatory and the Non-Vaccinated Must Not be Discriminated Against.
As a brief reminder:
The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe – the international body of which the European Court of Human Rights is a part (not to be confused with the EU, and of which Britain remains a member) – has passed a resolution that vaccines must not be mandatory and no one should suffer discrimination on account of not having been vaccinated. It reads:
7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;
Israel is not a member of the 47-nation Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
The International Criminal Court has accepted the Israeli government’s claim of violation of the Nuremberg Code
According to an article in Database Italia, the complaint filed last week in the Hague court accusing the Israeli government of violating the Nuremberg Code has been upheld. A decision is now expected.
A complaint was filed at the Hague Tribunal by lawyers Ruth Makhacholovsky and Aryeh Suchowolski last weekend regarding violations of the Nuremberg Code by the Israeli government and other parties. We recall that the People of Truth Organization filed a complaint against the Israeli government for conducting illegal experiments on Israeli citizens through the Pfizer vaccination. “The organization includes lawyers, doctors, public activists and the general public, who have chosen to exercise their democratic right not to receive experimental medical treatment (Corona vaccine), and feel they are under great and serious illegal pressure from the Israeli government, parliamentarians and ministers, senior public representatives, mayors, etc. ”
Therefore, and taking into account the above, they request:
1. The immediate cessation of the medical experiment and the administration of vaccines to the Israeli public.
2. To ask the government to adopt all legislative procedures that do not violate the principle of informed consent of a person to receive the medical treatment described above, which negates the legal status in Israel and in the Israeli democracy, including avoiding the creation of a health passport, granting the names of unvaccinated persons to local authorities or any other competent legislator.
3. To take the strongest measures against any public, commercial or employment entity that violates the state’s labor laws or other matters necessary to prevent coercion or solicitation of vaccines, as well as discrimination, against those who choose not to receive the aforementioned innovative medical care.
4. Draw your attention to the fact that a copy of this document will also be forwarded to the media worldwide for violation of the Nuremberg Code. Relevant in all countries of the free world.
5. And as a final note, it should be noted that only recently a decision of the Council of Europe was made on 27/1/21 (ER: see above), in which all authorities are ordered not to pressure or solicit people to take the Corona vaccine in any way. Therefore, whatever is good for the advanced European countries is certainly good for Israel as well – and the balance is obvious.
Attorney Ruth Makhachovsky told Israel News:
“The experiment that Pfizer is conducting in the State of Israel was conducted in violation of the Nuremberg Code, which belongs to international criminal law and is under the jurisdiction of the Hague Tribunal. We are now waiting for a decision.
Link to the case (in Hebrew): https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24845
Link to the observations of the European Council: https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.