ER Editor: The UK govt wants to make changes to human medicine regulations with a deadline of THIS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2020 for PUBLIC INPUT. According to the narrator of the video, these changes will support the roll out of a Covid 19 vaccine programme in the UK.
The Mirror Project (site link below) has been formed by a so far anonymous group with links to the world of journalism who understand what is in the pipeline for us. This video is their effort to mobilize the public to voice their concerns over this unlicensed vaccine availability to the general public before the deadline of Friday.
We urge readers to be patient with their site as it can be slow to respond, likely due to attacks against it.
The narrator takes the following 5 points directly from UK govt document (linked to below):
- ‘Request for temporary authorisation of the supply of unlicensed products.’ Unlicensed vaccines will be allowed, providing the manufacturer can demonstrate safety and efficiency.
- ‘Civil liability and immunity.’ If the vaccine causes injury or death, the manufacturer cannot be sued.
- ‘Proposed expansion to the workforce eligible to administer vaccinations.’ Normally, only medically qualified personnel can administer prescription drug injections. People other than health professionals will be authorized to do this, such as local authority personnel, and they will be immune from civil liability.
- ‘Vaccine Immunity’. In the UK there is a prohibition against advertising unlicensed medicines to the public. The UK govt is suggesting disabling this prohibition in order to allow advertising of the vaccine to the public.
- ‘Make short-term provisions for wholesale dealing of COVID-19 vaccines.’ Entities such as the NHS and armed forces do not hold wholesale licenses. This law will allow the movement of the vaccine in the supply chain.
‘We are being robbed of our lives, our dignity, and if we do not act now, these laws continue to pass.’
‘When do laws that are passed during a crisis then get cancelled after the crisis is over?’
INDEPENDENT LINKS TO RELEVANT UK GOVT DOCUMENTS:
which contains the target document upon which the video is based:
Consultation document: changes to Human Medicine Regulations to support the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.