ER Editor: Canadian journalist Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson has been travelling with Dr. William Makis, and this 8-minute interview comes right after a public speech he gave to a relatively large crowd that was well-received. Here are some notes:
- Previously it was reported that 80 Canadian doctors had died following vaccination. They range in age from 20’s on up. Now, that figure has gone up to 93 (ninety-three). We know they have to be vaccinated to work. Some have had 4 shots, some even 5.
- Makis must be making a difference because a hit piece has come out on him from the Toronto Star (ER: interestingly, it’s behind a paywall).
- There is corruption in the medical community: the Canadian health authorities don’t want to know about this. They should be calling for a halt to vaccine mandates and finding out why doctors, nurses and paramedics are suddenly dying. Instead, the whole issue has been labelled ‘misinformation’ and they refuse to investigate. The CMA site has a doctor death page; they’ve been deleting entries from this site.
- Turbo cancers are on the rise in all the highly vaccinated countries, and even among the young. We KNOW the vaccines are suppressing people’s immune systems, so mutating tumour cells can’t be fought by the immune system. Cancers thus grow very large quite rapidly.
- An autopsy report has been published on a man where they did staining. They found spike proteins in the heart and brain. They also KNOW these spike proteins were from the vaccines, not the original Covid infection.
- Makis has diagnosed 1,000’s of cancers and treated 100’s of them, so he’s well able to speak to the immune aspect of the Covid vaccine.
- Recently, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario issued a letter to doctors stating that they might want to consider giving psychiatric treatments to patients who refuse to be vaccinated. So far it’s just a suggestion, but it’s wholly unethical. Bodily autonomy and personal liberty are at risk.
See also this interesting piece on the psychiatric topic by Vigilant Fox:
Canada. Dr. Makis speaks out!
The college of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario sent a memo to doctors suggesting their unvaccinated patients may have a mental problem and should be put on psychiatric medication. pic.twitter.com/Vo3FiDnkrQ
— Ghost of the Anti-Lockdown Alliance (@statecontrick) November 18, 2022
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.