ER Editor: Just like with the Quantum Financial System, which cuts the central bankers out of the financial payments and management system, we’re apparently getting a new and better version of the internet, enabling an entirely different management of data that cuts out the likes of Google and Microsoft. Yes, Microsoft.
Here is a brief interview a reporter for Sky News Australia did with a US entrepreneur recently. For those who know that the Bad Guys (Schwab & Co.) have warned us of an internet attack and shutdown later this year, this is definitely something to bear in mind. Are these two events connected in some way?
And what perspective does this put on Bill Gates’ ‘divorce’?
The word ‘quantum’ isn’t mentioned in the interview below, but this is what it is. See this October 2020 article titled The Quantum Internet Will Blow Your Mind. Here’s What It Will Look Like. We warn you that it isn’t easy to get your head around.
Here are some points from the video:
- A new version of the internet is currently under construction that is decentralized and based around blockchain technology.
- What is v.3 of the internet? Everything is on blockchain. For those with their data currently on Google Drive, information will be completely secure, with no-one leaking your data or selling it to other users. You will own your data. Control is put back in the person’s hands and taken out of Big Tech control.
- The fundamentals of the internet are being changed and how we do things online. ‘Decentralization’ means democracy online.
- How long with it take for this version of the internet to take hold? 2-3 years. It will happen fast.
- A lot of companies like IBM have quietly been producing technology within this new paradigm for a while.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.