Majority of French reject taking in more immigrants, support Yellow Vests

Majority of French reject more immigrants, support Yellow Vests

Almost 80 percent of French citizens believe France does not need any more immigrants, according to a new poll.

FREEWEST MEDIA

PARIS – The French parliament has just signed a new immigration law aimed at ensuring “controlled immigration, an effective right to asylum” and “successful integration” of new arrivals.

Earlier, French President Emmanuel Macron had called on EU members to “share” refugees and expel so-called economic migrants.

But comprehensive poll data published on Saturday by the French weekly Journal du Dimanche has shown that a massive majority of France’s citizens believe their country accepts too many immigrants, including “refugees”.

According to the poll, conducted by Ifop, 52 percent of French men and women believe that France welcomes “too many foreigners”, while 27 percent believe France already welcomes “enough”. Taken together, some 79 percent of the country’s citizens believe France does not need to take in any more immigrants, neither those being persecuted in their countries of origin nor those fleeing poverty.

Similarly, 64 percent of those surveyed agreed with the sentiment that “our country already has many foreigners, and welcoming additional immigrants would be undesirable”, while 77 percent of respondents said they fear that a policy that is too welcoming of immigrants will end up attracting even more immigration.

Some 71 percent believe excessive migration will lead to a decline in wages due to migrants’ willingness to work for lower wages.

It appears, however, that Macron’s presidential duty has been to ignore the will of the people while rather managing his country on behalf of globalists.

A poll conducted on Sunday by Harris Interactive found that “72 percent of French people support the Yellow Vests, even after Saturday’s riots,” NPR reported.

Mainstream media has meanwhile been attacking the “violence” of the Yellow Vests in Paris, but in 2014 the New York Times and Washington Post romanticized the “art of revolution” in Ukraine.

Seen without its ideological cover of “human rights”, the leftist globalists have constantly launched naked attacks on populations with the blessing of the elites.

On the Yellow Vests, the leftist anarchist blog Crime Thinc noted: “Likewise, we can’t side with demonstrators [in Paris] against the natural environment. We have to establish an anti-nationalist position within anti-government protests and an anti-state position within ecological movements.”

Global warming has been the lynchpin of the “why we need a global government” argument. It also happens to be a scam to transfer wealth and development to non-white countries by restricting development in developed countries through crippling taxes.

Macron has essentially been telling working class rural French people that they cannot drive cars, but virtually all of France’s living sectors were built for cars, where people that work have to drive.

That is most probably why graffiti left behind in Paris by one of the Yellow Vest protesters read: “We’ve chopped off heads for less than this”, “Topple the Bougeoisie”, “May 1968 December 2018”.

Macron’s next projects are a pension reform and changes in the unemployment insurance. Both will result in even more protests.

Anthropologist and demographer Emmanuel Todd commented on the riots: “The violence comes from Macron. He seems to take pleasure in humiliating ordinary people. With with the Benalla affair, we saw the violence coming out directly, not only from the Elysées, but from the mind of the president.

CONTINUE READING HERE

ER recommends other articles by FreeWest Media

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: